In a world where ignorance is at an all time high, it is time to bring things back in to perspective.

Monday, November 22, 2010

P.W.O.C

1 Thessalonians 5:15-18 (English Standard Version)

15See that no one repays anyone evil for evil, but always seek to do good to one another and to everyone. 16 Rejoice always, 17pray without ceasing, 18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

About 2 weeks ago I became very aggravated at my job.  I quickly remembered that the devil is busy and that I needed to pray. I wrote PWOC on the white board in my office.  A couple days later, I kept saying I need to read 1 Thessalonians.  I read my Bible, but at that time I did not know what 1 Thessalonians said.  Today I read the entire 1 Thessalonians and read this scripture.  I know that this scripture is meant for me and someone else who needs to be reminded of this. 

In this season of Thanksgiving we need to be sure to give thanks for all things.  Be just as thankful for your problems as you are your blessings.  The problem you have right now is setting you up for a blessing.  You just have to remember to pray without ceasing and rejoice.  

Have a blessed day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment